- Business partner of the leading space program operators
- Highly qualified specialists. 1 corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 5 Doctors/Professors and 7 Candidates of Sciences.
- The Company’s quality management system is being built according to requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008.
Environmental Impact Assessment of the Project “Cargo Transportation Route for Facilities of the North-Eastern Part of the Caspian Sea. The North-Caspian Marine Channel with Berthing Facilities”.
Intended Business Activities: Construction of the North-Caspian Marine Channel with Berthing Facilities in Zhylyoi District of Atyrau Region, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- International Conference "Green Financing for Sustainable Environment and Biodiversity Conservation" Employees of the Center for Remote Sensing and GIS "Terra" have attended the International Conference "Green Financing for Sustainable Environment and... 28 april 2017
- DigitalGlobe summed up the results of ENGAGE 2017 Forum. The annual event of DigitalGlobe - Engage 2017 was held on April 25 – 26, 2017 in London, Great Britain. 26 april 2017
- The 8th MINEX Central Asia 2017 Mining and Exploration Forum was held on 18-20 April, 2017 in Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan. MINEX Central Asia Mining and Exploration Forum is the largest and most authoritative international event, providing ample opportunities for professio... 21 april 2017